EAMA Manufacturing Membership
$200.00 on July 1st each year
Annually billed EAMA Manufacturing Membership
It is our mission to strengthen the Regional Advanced Manufacturing industry by harnessing the collective energy of regional manufacturers through advocacy, workforce and education development, and career awareness.
- Member companies enjoy priority access to interviews with recent graduates of advanced manufacturing programs from EAMA’s educational partners.
- EAMA provides a platform for its members to communicate directly with education and training providers about their current and future education and training needs, and to provide input into the design of training programs.
- 67% of EAMA members reported joining EAMA to improve their access to trained and educated workers
- Events and company tours allow members to raise public awareness of their companies while cultivating their future workforce.
- Events provide opportunities for professional networking, information sharing, and education about industry trends from guest speakers.
- EAMA serves as a key partner in State and regional applications for federal funding, giving member companies a voice in the application design process and an opportunity to participate in grant initiatives.
If you are a community organization or not a manufacturer, please visit our Partnership Page.
First payment: July 1, 2021