Good Cybersecurity is Good Business: How to Align with Business Needs and Invest in the Future
May 11 : 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Manufacturing executives – you all know that cybersecurity is something you need to take seriously; something that is imperative to your business. Do you really understand what that means for your business, how to ensure it’s happening, or what it means for your bottom line?
Join us for this presentation on May 11th from 12-1pm, to hear from Sammy De La O, Director of Cybersecurity and Compliance, IT Direct: A CompassMSP Company and Steven Saehrig, Regional Vice President, NE, as they walk you through the business case for cybersecurity.
You will learn about topics surrounding the importance of cybersecurity, aligning it to meet your business needs, and how much you should invest to build a compliant and secure organization.
They will answer your high-level questions:
- What does cybersecurity and technology look like today?
- Why is cybersecurity so important?
- What are requirements for compliance versus cybersecurity best practices?
- How do you know what your business truly needs?
- How much should you plan to invest and how should you invest it?
- Who can help you on this journey?
- How do you know what you’re getting from your current internal or external IT support?
- What do you do now?
Q&A available at the end of the session.